Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

WOD

10/7 ninjafit WOD lunges from the dojo to the end of the shopping center and back, followed by 100 burpees

I'm not sure if this was easier than running 3 laps around the complex or not, but the runners finished before the lungers (yes, I know that is not a word).  So I think we got the short end of the stick.  I might have skipped a few burpees, as I'm not used to counting that high, especially under duress. I didn't make the morning yoga, but, instead, I got some DIY improvement projects done around the house.  I think we have spinning class on tap for Saturday and I'm not sure about Sunday yet.  I know the +1 has to run more miles on Sunday than I usually drive in a week, so she's probably going to want to take it easy by the time I wake-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment