Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Medoc 10 Mile Trail Race Report

GOOD JOB TO THE +1 AND THE TD!!!

I barely had time to eat my breakfast before they finished galavanting through the woods for 10 miles.  It seemed kind of silly to have the first mile be a down and back on the access road, but it was a great opportunity for spectators and allowed me to figure out and relay their positions in the pack.  Medoc is probably the best trail race for a spectator due to the out and back first mile and the long field run to the finish.  The +1 one finished 8th in her age group and TD finished 5th in hers!  They are definitely in for next year as everything about Medoc was great.  The trail, organization, layout and schwag were all awesome.  If I ever decide to do longer runs, this one is definitely at the top of my list.  Say it with me:

HARD WORK.........PAYS OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment