Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Solo 4,4,2 day

3/16 lift power clean 2x225 deadlift 2x390 plus curls, abs and rotator cuff work

I went ahead and did my regular Wednesday workout solo.  No records were broken, but I felt good and didn't miss any lifts.  I have to do squats and run tomorrow, so maybe it wasn't the best idea, but I hate missing a workout.  My cleans felt weak again, but my deadlift feels strong, so I'm not sure what that is about.  I had some bad visions of back injury on 4,4,2 day, as this is they day I hurt it before, so I resisted the desire to move up and kept the weight the same.

I can feel the residual soreness from my intervals yesterday and I'm not sure how that is going to play out over the rest of the week.  I wonder if I'm slowly adding to a recovery deficit that is going to bite me in the ass on a day in the near future.  Something in my diet has been giving me some stomach pains lately and it's screwing up my eating habits and causing me to rethink each item I put in my mouth.  I think it might be one of my vitamins, as I switched brands of glucosamine or perhaps it's a cumulative effect of the SAM-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment