Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Easter Comes Early! ....to my yard

This little guy decided to show up in my front yard.  He also brought one of his friends!  I didn't see any Cadbury eggs, but I guess he expects me to hunt for them.

I'm not sure who decided to loose their domestic rabbits upon the neighborhood, but I think they are multiplying.  Thank goodness the rabbits are smart enough to stay out of the clutches of our dogs.  Maddy (our lab/newf) about lost her marbles each time she would go out to use the bathroom as they would continue to nonchalantly nibble away a few feet outside the length of her lead.  Tyson (our boxer) is mostly oblivious to these kinds of shenanigans, but he did spot them eventually and seemed to be locked in a staring contest with the brown one for over 10 minutes before he gave up and came back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment