Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Refocused

9/27 lift box squat 3x325 towel bench 3x265 plus the regular pullups with 35lbs and dumbell snatches 5x65 and 3x100

This is actually the first day my shoulder has felt good again on the snatches.  I still struggle with my back on the squats, but I started raising the box up a notch due to my height.  I think the limited depth of the rack is making it hard for me to come off the box properly.  Next time, I plan to sit further forward on the box and really push my chest out to keep my back in alignment when I start to come up.  The bench felt pretty good, as this was a 10lb increase over 4 weeks ago.

My right knee is doing a bit of clicking from the Mud Run, but I think it will work itself out after a few days of taking it easy.  I don't think I will run tomorrow, but I might do something else to stay active.  I got my left heel and ankle x-rayed today, due to the pain and swelling all around it.  The x-ray didn't show any fractures (which is pretty normal even with a stress fracture) so I plan to keep running on it but at a slow pace.  I will definitely be adding some more stuff into the schedule to improve my aerobic and anaerobic conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment