Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maintain

9/18 run 31 mins continuous at super slow pace in VFF's (11:30/mile)

My left foot is about the same (but not worse!), so I decided to take it easy on the run today.  I was only planning to do 28 mins, but I was so far below my mileage goal that I kept going for a bit.  I just hope I can keep this up and heal my foot in the process.  I ditched my shoes and walked back to the entrance barefoot, which probably took about 20 mins, but I think it really helps me figure out what I should be doing in the VFF's.  I wish there was a good grass/turf area around here I could use to practice barefoot running.  The ATT is just too rocky for it.

1 comment:

  1. 11:30/mile - super slow? Seriously - that'd be kicking butt for me! =)

    What about trying to run at a local football or soccer field?

    ReplyDelete