Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This should be two posts...

11/10 lift squat 1x285 bench press 2fx275  pull-ups +45lbs

I nearly got the 275 bench, so I figured I would write it down.  I should have just done 270, but I wanted a nice easy number.


11/10 hot core "yoga" 1hr

I have mixed feelings about calling this yoga, as it was more like an ab/core class in a sauna full of smelly people.  I'm not sure if it was dehydration or some of the questionable exercises that have resulted in current state of back pain.  All this is kind of ironic, as not even two hours before, I was in the garage working on the car thinking how great it was to be back pain free again, as I have some seriously painful memories of trying to work on the car when my back was at its worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment