Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

5x5 week is on the books!

11/6 lift squat 5x265 bench press 5x225 and attempted seated overhead presses with 55lbs and pull-ups with +45lbs

I thought I was going to pop my breakfast out trying to do the squats, but I managed to pull them off.  This was definitely at my limit.  We kept the bench the same, as we went up 10lbs 4wks ago.  I think I could have gone up 5lbs, but we've had a tough week and next workout will be moved up to Sunday.  Since we leave for the beach on Thursday, I will be trying to cram in all of our 5,4,3,2,1 workouts into the next 5 days.  Looks like I'm supposed to be doing some kind of hot yoga tomorrow.  I'd rather do my regular yoga, but I'll do my best to humor the +1, plus I get to see her wear her new shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment