Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

4,4,2 in the books

11/17 lift power clean 2x225 deadlift 2x370 plus incline dumbell pressed up to 80lbs

I made some decent increases today, moving up one of my 4 rep clean sets to 185 and adding another 5lbs to my deadlift double.  I can go heavier, but I want to take it slow and make sure my back feels good every step of the way.  I'm still not back to where I was before the hot yoga class, but it's getting better.

I will start running again this week, but my plan is to listen to my body more this time.  If I start to feel that pain in my foot again, I will immediately dial it back and start mixing up the cardio.  My plan is to alternate my vibrams and my mt101's (which I have yet to actually run in).  I will remedy that later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog you should check out the Spartan Race it was a great training goal for me http://www.spartanrace.com

    ReplyDelete