Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Evening workout of 5 sets of 5 reps

11/29 lift box squat 5x315 towel bench 5x245 plus snatches 5x70, 4x100 and dips with +45lbs for 3 sets.

I'm still not doing any pull-ups in order to heal up my forearm and it seems to be helping.  The squats felt really strong, as I continue to do them barefoot.  The towel bench felt heavy, but I think my weekend cardio cuts into my bench a little.  The snatches were hard, but I managed to get 4 clean.  The right side went off without a miss, but when I did the left side, I had I think I had two misses but managed to make them up.  We worked out around 8pm this time, off from our normal time of 1:30pm.  I think this might have left us a little more fatigued on some exercises from the activity of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment