Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Stay Busy

10/31 Mexico

Treadmill 20 mins
push-ups and various sit-ups
then I grabbed the 50lb dumbells for a few exercises of roughly 2 sets and 5-10 reps of each
2x incline curls
2x seated overhead presses
2x seated one-arm rows
2x bent-over rows
2x alternating dumbell bench press
Some rope cable press-downs and curls along with cable crossovers and reverse cable crossovers (delts)
various yoga poses including a bunch of inversions
another 20+ mins on the treadmill

The +1 had a 12 miler today, so I did my best to hang out while she busted out the treadmill time.  The hotel gym requires shoes for working out, so I had to do all my yoga and treadmill time in shoes, which really sucks.  Yoga pose alignment is crucial and it starts in the feet.  When your feet are sliding around in a pair of shoes, it's nearly impossible to line everything up correctly.   The treadmill was just as bad, as they would go numb in the first 10 minutes.  I didn't do any pull-ups and my forearms already feel a little better today.  I don't think we are going to workout again before heading to the airport, but you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment