Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Solo Run

11/30 run  40ish minutes total:

3 minute warmup, then ran all the way down and back to the start followed by a 90 second walk and a run to the other end, then I walked another minute and ran back to the start.  Total time was around 40 minutes and close to 4 miles, I think.  I really wanted to run all the way to the other end and walk back to the start, but I was hurting too much to keep it up.  I wore my Mizuno Ascends in the hope they would provide me with some extra arch support for my ailing left foot.  They did an ok job, but my knees started hurting and I was starting to get some blisters toward the end of the run.  I'm going to try taping it next time and sticking with my New Balance MT101's for now.  I think the lifting from last night didn't catch up with me until the end of the run and now it's all hitting me like a ton of bricks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment