Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Early workout

8/3 lift power clean 5x205 deadlift 5x395

I had to take my Dad in for a bone marrow biopsy today, so we worked out early since I had to hit the road for Greenville to take him to his appointment.  The workout was tough and I'm shocked I was able to pull 395 on my fifth set.  It was difficult, but if I make a concerted effort to breathe out at the top of the rep and inhale as I lower the weight I'm able to finish without breaking form.  I did pause for a second at the top on my fourth rep to get an extra breath, but I figured it was better than blacking out...

So regarding the bone marrow biopsy thing, I ended up being front row for the whole procedure and trust me, you never want to have one of these done.  It gives me the willies just thinking about it.  Hopefully all the tests will comeback ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment