Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Alone in a sea of Lululemon

7/31 run spin 52 mins at SYNCstudio in Laurissa's class WITHOUT the +1

HR avg 161 max 180

The wife was struck down by illness following her 11 miler on Saturday, so I had to go it alone to spinning class.  I would have gladly skipped, but seeing as how I slacked off on Saturday and didn't do my run again <insert heat related excuse> I knew I had to do some kind of cardio plus I already paid my 15 dollars.  Either my conditioning is getting worse or I'm working myself progressively harder in this class.  I still can't copy all the fancy bike "traveling" moves, but I try to keep my pedals in sync with the instructor.  My back bothers me a little bit during the class, but so far I've been able to avoid any residual pain, which is great and has allowed me to keep coming back week after week.

No comments:

Post a Comment