Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

skipped Friday workout = crappy Monday workout

7/11 lift box squat 1x295* close-grip towel bench 1x260 plus snatches 5x80, 3x105 pull-ups +55lbs and 3 atlas stone carries (main lifts done 3x5,3,1)


Another busy Friday of work combined with dinner/movie with the wife left me no time to get in my lifting.  This means I missed the ever important squats, which is clearly not helping my box squats on the following Monday.  I'm coming to the realization that I can't miss another one of these if I want to improve on the box squat.

I'm getting closer to my previous max on the towel-bench and my shoulders aren't bothering me, so I'll continue to stick with my narrow grip and elbows tucked into my sides for now.  I got all my snatches with the left arm plus 2 near misses.  I made up my stone carries today, as well.  The stone actually wasn't as bad as I remembered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment