Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Rundown

7/18 lift box squat 6x275 close-grip towel bench press 6x215 dumbell snatches 5x80,3x105 and pull-ups +55lbs

I've been feeling like crap for over a week now and it's been getting worse.  Initially I wasn't sure if it was something I was eating, the crazy amount of work I've been dealing with recently or some other new health problem yet to be diagnosed...  I think  I finally figure out what it was but I'm going to make that a separate post.

Today I felt exhausted and what little energy I had seemed to leave me during the box squats.  My legs were already beatdown from my return to squats and another spin class.  As soon as I finished my 3rd and final set on the box squat I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep.  I struggled through the bench and I think the snatch got some adrenaline moving again.  I guess the fear of dropping 105lbs on your head can wake you up.  A decent workout overall.  I cutback my box squat weights as part of my plan to drop back and build up again.  Kept the same weights on the towel bench and the other exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment