Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

one plus one doesn't equal two

7/20 lift power clean 2x225 (1+1) deadlift 2x415 (1+1)

If you read my last post, you know I've been having some health problems that are jacking up my workouts.  I'm still got some of those problems as it takes awhile for my body to heal itself after it's been done wrong.  I think my struggles today are the results of me not being at 100% yet.  I got my lifts but I  missed my attempt at doing them in standard double fashion and I had to take a break and regroup between reps.  I got my 5lbs on the deadlift, at least.  Hopefully I'll be feeling better and showing more improvements as the weeks go on, and I think this is a big part of why I haven't been feeling up to making my runs or perhaps it's the 100 degree heat ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment