Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dang it, I need that callus!

7/21 crossfit 21,15,9 right arm kettlebell snatches, left arm kettlebell snatches with 50lb kettlebell, toes to pull-up bar

1 mile run prior to exercises

This workout sucked pretty bad, mainly because I don't do high reps with kettlebells all that much as they aggravate my back.  Now what really sucks is the super duper heat and humidity when we did this workout tonight resulted in my calluses softening up enough that I ripped the ones off my palms at my index finger on both hands.  One of my training partners managed to do the same thing.  I think it started with the left hand during the first 21 and the right hand went before the 15 set was done. I taped them to finish the workout but it's going to make the next week pretty painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment