Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week of Weightlifting catch-up mini-mega post

5/23 lift box squat 3x320(assisted) towel close-grip bench 3x240 snatches 5x80,3x100 pull-ups +55lbs
5/26 lift powerclean 3x215 deadlift 3x400
5/27 lift squat 3x275 Hard! close-grip bench press 3x230 atlas stone carries and pull-ups +55lbs

We did back to backs on Thursday and Friday.  I even managed to give myself a migraine in the process!  Decent progress was made all around but my squats are still garbage.  Looks like this coming week might not happen at all between the holiday and family obligations.  Under one month until the Carolinas Super Spartan in SC.  This should be a blistering hot day, so I really need to up my hot weather cardio.  Now I have a good excuse for why I'm dumb enough to run in the mid-day sun.  My mantra, as always:
Consistency and Follow-Through (paper and candle form)

No comments:

Post a Comment