Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sicky Sick, Sick Sick

4/29-?? sick

Well, my plan to work out my congestion on Friday with a run had the opposite effect.  I seem to have sucked it into my lungs and sinuses instead.  I managed to escape the frozen wasteland clinging to life and I'm finally back to some natural heat and humidity in NC.  Hopefully the doctor's office can work me in tomorrow, as I don't see myself running, much less racing this coming weekend without some pharmaceutical assistance.  Here's hoping they don't test for PED's at Philosopher's Way, otherwise my coveted last in age group results could end up going the way of Marion Jones...

I miss the in-laws but clearly they are built for Minnesota winters

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Andrew. I'm just now getting over the head cold that started last Friday. Don't worry about Philosopher's, I'm slow enough to anchor down both my age group and yours combined. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - is that a picture of me or Carl??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How rude! If you would toughen up a little bit, you wouldn't have gotten sick. That's how we do in MN. Now about that picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Der Scott - Thanks, I just started the antibiotics, woohoo!

    @Rae - I'm not telling, but I did find a picture of Renae from The half marathon!
    http://www.parrygamepreserve.com/images/toys/mezco/press/20080425/FROZEN_KENNY_PROTO_M.jpg

    @Kristi B - Hey, I wasn't the only one complaining about the cold! Shouldn't you be working anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I am claiming the snowman picture (curvy and cute!) Carl can be the AM (He loves that particular movie).
    You totally nailed Renae!!

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete