Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday log

12/13 lift box squat 6x320 towel bench 5x245 plus some ugly snatches 3x100 on right side only and pull-ups with 50lb kettlebell.

I figured I should clean this post up post-mortem.  My left shoulder is definitely "off."  I can't really think of another way to put it.  It happens every now and then where it starts to ache and I have some weakness in it.  Sometimes it can last for months, other times it clears up in a few weeks.  I need to be diligent with my rotator cuff exercises.  Our eurotrip should be a good time to focus on rotator cuff work as most hotel gyms have extremely light dumbells and you really don't need more than 10lbs to effectively target the cuff.  This was my first time doing pull-ups again in a few weeks and I don't feel like I lost much, if anything.  My forearm is not ready yet, that's for sure, but it felt good to do them.  I feel like my bench was hurt by leaving them out, either that or the dips were pushing my chest over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment