Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last lift before Europe!

12/15 lift power clean 2x225 deadlift 2x375 plus inclines up to 8x80

I can tell I'm dropping body weight and it's starting to affect my heavy lifts.  I once again did a bit of a split clean, as my left foot isn't popping out like it should.  The deadlifts went well, but I'm starting to feel a bit more like a leaf in the wind under heavy loads.  I've been weighing in around 212 lately, which is down from the 225 I was at around the time I hurt my back.  I'm expecting I'll drop more weight when we travel due to my limited food options, which isn't a bad thing, but I don't want it to mess with my lifts.  Tomorrow I will be running for sure.  We are supposed to get some winter weather tonight, so the run should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment