Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Down with the Sickness

12/28 lift box squat 3x315 towel bench 3x245 plus pullups with 50lb kettlebell and snatches with 70x5, 85x1 and 100x2 (only got 1 with left arm).

I was already sick with what I thought was just a head cold from our eurotrip but later that evening things took a turn for the worse.  Today I feel like I got hit by a truck between the muscle aches, constant throbbing headache and congestion that has completely blocked up my sinuses.  I hope I get better soon because this sucks.  I think I should probably go to the doctor but the thought of trying to get myself presentable enough to leave the house seems like an insurmountable task.  On the brightside, I went to bed around 6pm and minus a brief period where I had to get up until the mucinex kicked in I slept through until 10am.  This means I might finally be back on East coast time!

No comments:

Post a Comment