Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Making progress

2/23 lift power clean 3x210 deadlift 3x385 plus rotator cuff work, a few bent-over rows, some curls and push-ups

We continue to do things a little different with our shoulder injuries.  I should have skipped the push-ups.  They felt good at the time, but now my shoulder is bothering me again.  My left knee is starting to worry as I feel the dull ache that was a problem for over year set in.  This is the one that would wake me up at night.  Power cleans went really well, I got my feet moving on every rep and didn't have any issues.  Deadlifts also went well, no problems even though my back was a little sore on the left side before we started.  I wish I hadn't over done my run yesterday.  I really wanted to do a short run on Thursday but unless things feel a lot different in the morning, I don't think it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment