Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

He's got leggs and let's hope he knows how to use them

2/3 spin 60 mins at SYNCstudio in Laurissa's class

HR avg 162 max 179


 Let's hope some more ice and my Zensah mantyhose get these legs ready to go.  If my knee doesn't make some fast improvements tomorrow, I might not be running at all.  Hit up a spin class tonight in the hopes it would help speed my recovery.  If I'm still struggling to get up and down steps tomorrow night I will need to rethink this whole race thing.

Laurissa did an 80's mix for spinning tonight and it was a refreshing change of pace.  I think part of the reason I like her classes so much is her music selection.  She usually picks out stuff other than the usual high energy club music.  Looking at my heart rate data I'm pretty sure all my time above 175 was due to "Dancing with Myself" by Billy Idol.  Yes, I'm ok admitting to this fact.  This makes me wonder what would happen if I started running with music, it's not something to try anytime soon, but I think it could be useful for speed work when I'm healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment